- 100% biodegradable •
- Absorbent •
- Re-usable •
- European-made •
- Compostable •
- Multi-use •
- Unique designs and fun colors!
The Skoy Cloth is an innovative cloth that comes in an array of colors and designs and takes the place of your paper towels, sponges, rags, dishcloths and more.
It is a European made product and 100% biodegradable when properly composted because it is made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp. The Skoy Cloth is a chlorine-free, unbleached, and non-GMO product using water-based colors and inks. After an independent composting test, Skoy Cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks.
The Skoy Cloth is a durable product due to the reusability factor and can last months. Using a Skoy Cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home. With the high cost of paper towels, as much as $2 per roll, Skoy Cloth is the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment.
The Skoy Cloth has an absorption factor of 15x its own weight. As a result, producing the most superior cloth product available. Imagine using 15 sheets of good-quality paper towels at once… This is how a wet Skoy Cloth will feel in your hand.
The Skoy Cloth is long-lasting because of the wash-ability feature. It dries quickly, so it is not a breeding ground for bacteria. Have you ever used your sponge, then smelled your hand and it reeked of horrible bacteria? That will never happen again if you microwave your Skoy Cloth regularly. It is also dishwasher and washer/dryer safe. Cleaning your Skoy Cloth will keep it healthy and germ-free.
- Wet your Skoy Cloth before using. Be sure to squeeze out the excess water for optimal absorption.
- The trick to minimize bacteria growth is to let your Skoy Cloth dry. The Skoy Cloth is designed to be thin so that it dries quickly. A Skoy Sink Rail is a great place for your Skoy Cloth to dry
- It can be used with popular household cleaners, but works just as well with water. Rinse cloth thoroughly when combined with dish soap in order not to leave residue.
- Chlorine-use is not recommended.
- We recommend that after your Skoy Cloth has passed its prime, it can be used as a rag for heavier cleaning.
The Skoy Cloth can be cleaned in your dishwasher and is washer and dryer safe up to 90°C (190°F).
Another option to keep your Skoy Cloth germ-free is to microwave it daily when damp for 1-2 minutes. This will also remove possible bad smell that is caused by bacteria. Remember your Skoy Cloth must be wet when microwaving for best effect and to avoid risk of fires. The Skoy Cloth will be extremely hot when removing from the microwave so please use caution and wait a moment. Immediately run under cool water to rinse.